1. Definitions " Buyer" Means the Customer. " Seller" Cats2u " Goods" Means the articles or things described in the Order. " Order" Means the Order placed by the Buyer for the supply of the Goods.
2. Buyer's Order a) Acceptance of Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to all contracts of sale by the Seller unless varied in writing by authorised representatives of the parties. The placing of an order for goods shall be deemed to be acceptance of these conditions. Nothing in these Terms & Conditions shall be construed as affecting the statutory rights of the Customer.
b) Supply of the Vehicle Registration Number
You must supply the vehicle registration number when placing your order. Failure to supply the registration number may delay the delivery of your goods if there are two or more possible fitments for your vehicle or you have ordered a non type approved catalytic converter that will fit cars registered both before and after 1st March 2001.
3. Conditions of Goods The goods shall conform as to quantity, quality and description in the case of a written Order with the particulars stated in the Order, and in the case of a verbal Order, with the particulars noted by the Seller at the time the Order is placed. It shall be the duty of the Buyer to check that an accurate note is taken in these circumstances.
Orders placed before 4pm Monday to Thursday will be dispatched the same evening for next day delivery. Orders placed before 4pm on Friday will be delivered on Monday unless an additional £20.00 is paid for a Saturday delivery. Orders placed at anytime over the weekend will be delivered on Tuesday.
Suggested delivery dates and promises of delivery are made in good faith and every effort will be made to keep to delivery dates given but time and place of delivery shall not be the essence of this contract and the Seller shall not be liable for any loss caused through delay or failure to deliver.
5. Packing The Goods are to be properly packed and secured in such manner as to reach their destination in good condition under the normal carriage conditions of the Seller’s transportation.
6. Cancellations, Returns & Refunds
Any Order cancelled prior to dispatch will be refunded in full.
All Orders can be cancelled within a period of 14 days, beginning with the day on which the item was delivered. Goods must be unused, undamaged and in their original packaging.
If you wish to return an item please contact us via the Recent Orders form found on the Website stating your reason for the return and we will email you the returns address.
Please pack the item securely and send it to us with a copy of your order notification slip so that we receive it within 28 days beginning with the day on which the item was delivered.
We are under no obligation to accept returns outside of the time frames mentioned above. In some cases we may accept a late return but it will be subject to a 20% handling charge.
For your protection, we recommend that you use a trackable delivery service. Please note that you will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods. We will not accept any responsibility for items lost or damaged during return transit.
As soon as we receive the returned item with a copy of your order notification we will refund the relevant part of the purchase price for that item.
7. Damage The Seller does not accept responsibility for any damage, shortage, or loss in transit unless any such damage, shortage or loss in transit is notified to the Seller, by email, within 3 days of the date of dispatch. All claims for non-delivery must be notified to the Seller, by email, within 10 days of the date of dispatch. All other claims must be notified to the Seller, by email, within 30 days of receipt of the Goods. In the absence of such emailed notification of claims, within the periods aforementioned, the goods shall be deemed to have been delivered in accordance with the contract.
8. Warranty and Defects All Goods supplied by the Seller are new and covered by a manufacturer’s warranty. The invoice value of any goods supplied by the Seller and subsequently agreed by the Seller to be defective in design, materials or workmanship will be replaced or credited to the Buyer. All warranty periods commence with the date of supply. If a part is replaced under warranty the replacement part is covered for the remaining term of the original warranty or 1 year (whichever is the greater). The aforementioned warranties do not apply to defects in goods or damage to the goods caused by misuse, faulty workmanship, operation beyond the limits of rated capacity, or neglect or default in the use or application of the goods.
9. Consequential Loss Notwithstanding anything contained herein the Seller shall not be liable, under any circumstances, for labour costs, loss of profit, delays in delivery, any direct or indirect consequential loss of any kind whether caused by manufacturing defect, negligence or otherwise. All conditions and warranties whether expressed or implied are hereby excluded save only those which by statute may not be excluded.
10. Price Beater Whilst endeavouring to be competitive, our price beater policy is subject to our discretion, and we reserve the right to decline an offer to beat a competitor’s price.